Saturday, January 9, 2010

Family, 5 months and more!

Ryan turned 5 months old on January 2nd. He is getting to be such a big boy. Things have been busy around here. We had family down from Illinois for a visit after Christmas. It was great to see Chris, Nikki, Aubrey and Hayden. And my dad. I wish they all could have stayed longer (better yet just move down here). Our visits never seem long enough. And once they are gone, I miss them and hate waiting so long to see them again. We got right back into the swing of things with work and daycare. Ryan and I have been fighting a cold for awhile now. We took him back to the doctor twice because of it. I am sure the doctors think I am a crazy first time mom but I don’t care. He was pretty sick at the beginning of the cold and had a horrible cough. I just wanted to make sure he was ok and that it hadn’t turned into something worse. The second time the cold had gotten into his eye and they gave us eye drops for it. We did find out he weighs 16 lbs 12 oz (with clothes on). He is getting so big, I can’t believe it. Some of his 3 to 6 month clothes are getting pretty tight or not fitting at all. We are buying 6 to 9 month clothes now but those seem to be a little big but that’s better than too small and he will grow into them (and at this rate out of them before too long). We are also trying to work on getting our house ready to put on the market and are hoping to have it ready within the month. Besides that we have just been busy working and enjoying Ryan. Here are some pictures of him from the last couple of weeks.





Here is Ryan with his Aunt Nikki and cousin Brandon. He had so much fun playing with everyone.




My niece Haydon enjoying her gift.





And Aubrey wasted no time getting her paint set out. I'm glad she enjoyed it and I have a picture on my fridge to display proudly.



Ryan is sportin his new out fit from Uncle Chris and Aunt Nikki. He looks so cute in his bibs. And we love the blanket his Aunt Nikki made him.



Ryan didn't know what to think about Aubrey holding him, lol.
Just chillin at home.
5 months old!
He is finally starting to enjoy his jumparoo.
This is his usual position while on his tummy. He is either going to do some skydiving or enjoy swimming (I am personally voting for the swimming).
Practicing our sitting. He is getting pretty good at it. Although, as Aunt Gigi pointed out, I think his tummy is helping hold him up as he leans on it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment