Tuesday, May 12, 2009

27 Weeks!

Yeah, we made it another week and things seem to be going well. I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and my doctor was very pleased with how I was doing. I am down to taking my medicine once a day; much better than the last couple of weeks where I was taking it two and three times a day. I am gaining weight right on schedule now. And he is still doing well. He has grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. I can now feel him kicking my ribs, honestly not a very pleasant feeling. This week was as busy a week as someone on limited activity/bed rest will probably have. Jonathan was not happy with everything I did and I honestly probably did over do it. But I don't know until I try. Wednesday Jonathan worked a half day at work so he could drive me to Frankfort. While he worked I checked out a couple of day cares, visited my Grandmother and had lunch with some of my co-workers. All in all in was a really good day, I was happy to get out of the house and see everyone. Jonathan went to the last day care with me after he got off work and we really liked that one. We are now on the waiting list and are hoping we get a spot before I have to go back to work. Saturday I went to the St. Joseph Maternity Fair at my hospital. Once again, it was nice to get out of the house. My friend Amanda went with me. We sat through a couple lectures, walked around all the vendor booths set up and of course signed up for all the prize give aways there. I ended up winning a picture package. I am very excited about that. It includes a maternity session that we will do in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling even though we won a package we will still end up spending a ton on pictures (Jonathan is very worried about me going over board on this and I can completely understand why). Our glider and crib mattress came in yesterday; however, we are still waiting on the dresser. Hopefully it will come in some time this week so Jonathan can put those together this weekend. I think that's about it. Since I was so busy last week I am trying to rest up this week. We are going to an orientation tomorrow at a pediatrician's office to hopefully find a doctor for our little guy; which is the only thing I have scheduled for this week. Hopefully next week I will have some pictures of the dresser and glider put together and in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment