Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy week

We have been very busy this past week. Work through out the week; which is still going well. I do miss being at home and not having to deal with all the aches and pains that come along with being pregnant and sitting at a desk all day. My feet and ankles are very swollen now that I am up all day. I try to sit with my feet up at work as much as possible though; which is helping a little bit. My back hurts a lot as well from being in an uncomfortable chair all day. I am just reminding myself that it won’t be much longer before our little guy is here and I will wonder where the time went. My brother Chris and his two little girls came down for the weekend. I saw them Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Aubrey, who is 3, and Hayden, who is almost 11 months, are both growing like weeds. They are both so adorable and sweet. Aubrey knows exactly what to say to wrap someone around her finger. But who could resist someone so adorable and sweet when they see you and say “Becca, I missed you so much!” and wrap their little arms around you. I spent most of my weekend down at my older brother Kenny’s house watching my nieces and nephew swim and play. It was very nice. Besides that, nothing much is going on. The baby is still moving constantly. Hopefully he is getting ready to make his appearance. We have a doctor’s appointment on Friday so we will find out more about how I am doing and my progress then. I am hoping that we get good news and that I am progressing well. I am really not enjoying these last couple weeks of pregnancy and I am ready for this baby to be here.







Here are a couple of pictures I took this weekend.




Chris, Aubrey and Shelby swimming.




Hayden in her float.

































And of course a new one of me at 36 weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment